What's happening in the Market?
Notes of Interest from the last couple months in real estate.
- There has been a 15% increase in Multi-Generational homes in the last year.
- More first time home buyers are choosing a Conventional loan (59%) over an FHA loan (24%) in Jan 2021.
- Mortgage rates have trended higher but are still at a all-time low.
- Consumer spending is starting to rise with an increase in consumer confidence.
- Initial jobless claims fell for the first time in weeks.
- Home prices rose 3.8% marking the 38th consecutive quarter of home price gains.
If you are looking to buy or sell, let’s talk. No obligation to chat about your situation and what 2021 may look like for you and your family.
#audradodsonrealtor #realtormom #rioranchorealestate #albuquerquerealestate #listingagent #sellingyourhome #kelloggagencysales